|: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|: ₹55000 per month|
|: 1 month ago|
Position – Chemical Engineering
? B.tech in Chemical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with not less than 50% marks.
? Diploma (Preferred)
? Interpreting operating data of petroleum refineries and devising solutions based on the following:
? Computer Modeling and Simulations
? Process and Equipment Design Principles
? Mass and Heat Transfer Principles
? Statistical Analysis
? Optimization Techniques
? Reaction Engineering
? Preparing reports and charts related to global refinery operations.
? Analyzing reports and writing conclusions
? Closely participate in developing computer applications by providing lateral subject matter expert inputs.
Duties of Chemical Engineers
• Chemical engineers typically do the following:
• Conduct research to develop new and improved manufacturing processes
• Establish safety procedures for those working with dangerous chemicals
• Develop processes for separating components of liquids and gases, or for generating electrical currents, by using controlled chemical processes
• Design and plan the layout of equipment
• Conduct tests and monitor the performance of processes throughout production
• Troubleshoot problems with manufacturing processes
• Evaluate equipment and processes to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations
• Estimate production costs for management.
• Work: 1 year (Preferred)
• Total work: 1 year (Preferred)
• Construction, Electricity, Gas, Oil & Waste Services