|: Sojitra, Gujarat 387240, India|
|: 1 week ago|
We are looking for enthusiastic and well experienced candidate for post of HR Executive for our well known Pharma company.
A HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. The selected candidates have responsibility and skills,
Qualification:- BBA / MBA /HRM/ (with Specialization In HR )
Exp: - 1 to 2 years (Preferred : Pharmaceutical Industry Experience)
• Excellent oral and written communication in English.
• Training and developmental Skills
• Proven work experience as an HR Executive in pharmaceutical Industry or similar role in Manufacturing Industry.
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting
• Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
• Demonstrable leadership abilities
• Design compensation and benefits packages(Salary and wage administration)
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and evaluations)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor HR department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Updated with Latest Recruitment technology for hiring
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
• Keeping up to date the data of the employees.
• Short listing candidates as per requirement(Telephonic Interviews, f2f)
• Keeping records (Leaves, Payroll,Issuing appointment letters, offer letters exit Interviews, warning letters etc).
Job Location :-Sojitra, Anand