|: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|: ₹15,000 per month|
|: 2 weeks ago|
Job responsibilities –
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media. Handling strategic online initiatives.
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Ad words, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness. Negotiating advertising contracts.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update websites.
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience. And finance staff to set and stay within budget.
• Working with other department heads and staff to discuss plans and marketing strategies.
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
forward your resume on it : firstname.lastname@example.org