|: Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|: ₹45000 per month|
|: 1 week ago|
Graduate Fresher Assistant Instrumentation Engineering
• Erection, Installation and commissioning Of Instrument Systems.
• Checking of Instrument Installation as Per P & I Drawing
• Calibration of instruments, Like PT, FT, TT, DPT, Control Valves etc. Commissioning and Erection Experience in Pharma plants, Utilities plants, boiler systems.
• Hands on Experience Loop Checking and Functional Testing of All Instruments
• Line Up and Error Correction the Actuators, Control Valves and Field Instruments
• Commissioning assistance of SWAS Panel, SCADA system
• Servicing and Calibration of Pneumatic and Electronics Positioned and Control Valves
• Experience in Instruments Handle Like, Temp Transmitter, Temp Sensors (RTD, Thermocouple, Ni-1000), Pressure Transmitter, Pressure Gauge, Pressure Sensor, Diff. Pressure Transmitter, VFD, Temp. Controller, Level Switch, Level Transmitter, Flow Meter, control valve, i/p Etc.
• Analyzing Data and Producing Reports Based on Them.Experience in the areas of
• SCADA and HMI Pages, PLC, HMI, DRIVE.
• Installation, Testing and Calibration of Different Types Transmitter and Instrument use for measurement of flow, level, pressure and temperature.
• Checking of P&ID, IO List, Cable schedule list, panel wiring, junction box and loop diagram in Auto CAD Software.
• Instrument Loop Testing, Cable lying and Termination as well as commissioning of system.
• Fault finding and troubleshooting of instrument and pneumatic system.
• Configuration of different Communication Protocol like Control Net, Device Net Ethernet, Modbus, Profibus, CAN and OPC.
• Knowledge of instrument index and hookup diagram.
• Knowledge of ABB makes Procontrol P13 DCS System and Yokogawa CS-3000DCS.
• Knowledge of Industry standard –IEC, CE Mark, NEME and Hazardous Area Classification.
• Experience in Fiber optic cable and its connection.