|: Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|: 1 month ago|
We are hiring for one of our prestigious clients.
Our Client is India’s biggest Intralogistics automation company, with 20 years of experience, over 1000 projects, in 14 countries. They are Headquartered at Pune, Maharashtra.
They are coming up with brand new project that involves AI & IoT, so we are looking for new people who can take ownership of Software Development and be a part of the amazing project.
They are 6 days a week working company, but in a process of making it 5 days a week.
We are looking for immediate joiner.
Job Title: Product Owner
Job Location: Kalyani Nagar, Pune
Experience: 8-14 years of overall software development experience and demonstrated prior experience as a successful technical product manager for at least one product in the market.
Qualifications: BE/B. Tech- Computer Engineering/IT/Telecommunication
The main function of this position is responsible for materializing the vision for the IoT applications for a leading intra logistics provider in India to develop and maintain products.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsibility to translate the vision of our Product Managers into actionable, prioritized and ready to implement backlog with acceptance criteria that covers all functional and nonfunctional requirements.
• Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements.
• Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementations match expectations.
• Follow competitors and conduct capability analysis regularly.
• Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
• Answer incoming questions about the product and its capabilities.
• Assess and address technical risks.
• Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
• Coordinate beta tests.
• Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
• Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
• Ensure software meets all requirements of visual appeal, quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
• Debate product merits and technical trade-offs with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers.
• To work with internal and external resources to establish detailed and prioritized business requirements, critical feature sets and translate them into user stories and define the acceptance criteria, to continuously deliver high quality features.
• To work with the engineering team to estimate and scope projects to facilitate the product roadmap discussion with business stakeholders.
• To lead the product end-to-end, work in partnership with others, bring and encourage imagination of what’s possible to delight our customers, partner Product Managers in key technical roadmap decisions, and ensure that everything is in place to successfully land products and features
• To ensure assigned development goals and milestones are established, agreed upon, and achieved.
• To provide strong leadership to the team by giving clear guidance, instructions and tasks.
• To build and cultivate strong internal partnerships, and maintain a collaborative culture to drive the best outcomes for our customers.
• Take ownership of the problem space to do what it takes to design and deliver the complete product
• Ability to deliver the best end-to-end customer experience, grow the business area, and refine the product management practice
Apply by clicking the below link.