|: Udaipur, Rajasthan, India|
|: ₹upto 6 Lpa per year|
|: 2 months ago|
1. To do rotational duties, as per the requirement in the hospital.
2. You shall not leave your post without giving charge to the reliever. At least one RMO should always be present inside the Department.
3. To take periodical rounds of all admitted patients.
4. To ensure discipline among other junior staffs posted in the department.
5. To organize and render hospital services according to hospital order and policies issued by the higher authorities.
6. To ensure prompt treatment of all emergencies.
7. To take patient's history and examination upon his/her admission.
8. To complete all admission formalities and preparation of case sheet.
9. To completely fill up the 'CASE HISTORY SHEET' part of the IPD case sheet, after patient's admission and stabilization and to get it countersigned by the concerned Consultant.
10. To prepare discharge summary of all cases using the hospital software, in consultation with admitting consultant.
11. To examine patients of the hospital and check their vitals at least twice a day or as often as necessary.
12. To accompany the specialist on round, if not preoccupied with more important work.
13. To ensure that nurses are carrying out timely treatment as per order of consultants.
14. To assist nurses in difficult procedures and even carry out these procedures yourself such as putting an IV line, starting a ventilator, taking an ECG etc.
15. To undertake emergency procedures such as resuscitation.
16. To ensure that documentation is complete in all respect and is legally written.
17. To ensure that investigations are being carried out and results are received on time.
18. You shall not use unauthorized abbreviations while writing prescriptions.
19. To implement infection control methods and to ensure compliance of biomedical waste disposal norms.
20. To ensure secrecy of medical documents.
21. To hand over your charge to next incumbent properly and completely.
22. To counsel patients on discharge, about post discharge medication, diet and other precautions.
23. To inform admitting consultant, of changes in medical condition of the patients.