· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales
· Generate new business using potential customer networks
· Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification: Any Graduate, preferred MBA