Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)- JAWAHARLAL NEHRU UNIVERSITY
: Balaji Nagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072, India
Job Title : Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Applications are welcomed for the post of JRF on contractual premise under IUAC supported exploration venture "Nanostructure-Dielectric Properties relationship in Lead free Relaxor Ferroelectrics Using Transmission Electron Microscopy". The particle illumination examinations will be performed at IUAC while test arrangement and microstructure portrayal will be done at Jawaharlal Nehru University. The position is simply brief, co-end with the venture and will be bound by the standards of IUAC, New Delhi. To TA/DA will be paid for going to the meeting.
1. Crucial capability: M.Sc. in Physics with least of 60% imprints (55% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST competitors).
2. Wanted capability: Experience in synthesis and characterization of ferroelectric materials.
3. Partnership: Rs 16000/ - settled P.M. (NET qualified competitors). Rs 14000/ - altered P.M. for competitor without NET capability.
4. Term: The starting position of the JRF is for one year and it will be amplified year shrewd for an additional 2 years relying upon the initiate's execution.
5. How to apply for this job: Applications need to be submitted as hard-copy of resume to Dr. Balaji Birajdar and will be accepted till 30th Sept, 2015. The applications including a cover letter stating research interests and a detailed CV (with publication list, email address and telephone) should reach to Dr. Balaji Birajdar, Room No -107, Special Center for Nano Science, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067, INDIA.