Responsibilities and Duties
1. Collaborate with team to produce software design and architecture
2. Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
3. Test and deploy applications and systems
4. Revise, update, refactor and debug code
5. Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
6. Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
1. Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
2. Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
3. Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
5. Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
6. Understanding of Agile methodologies
7. Excellent troubleshooting and communication skill.
A business development manager's main task is to facilitate the growth of the business for which he or she works. Working primarily with the sales and marketing departments, this experienced professional develops training plans to educate and motivate employees of a company to perform at their most profitable level.
Strategic planning for future development is a key part of this job description, since it's the business manager's responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires thorough knowledge of the marketplace and of the company's competitors.
A day in the life of a business development manager might include tasks like:
Collaboration with the marketing department
For more job opening visit our website https://www.crplindia.com
Job Title: Java/J2EE Developer
Exp Required : 0-1 Yr Exp
Position : 03 (Male) Java J2ee Jobs Description
PHP Developer(Only Male)