- Experience in outline, sending, treatment of standard security rehearses with information in the accompanying: LAN/WAN advancements, TCP/IP Protocols, IP Routing, 802.11 guidelines and conventions
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in Layer2 Switching and Layer3 Routing conventions RIP/OSPF/BGP
- Experience in breaking down client reported issues patterns and making activity plan to determine issues that are creating high number of client cases
- Excellent interchanges aptitudes, solid client introduction, great authoritative abilities, self-propelled with capacity to multi-assignment on different tasks and fitness to learn new innovations.
- 7+ years of Technical Support involvement in supporting items identified with Network/Security in expansive Enterprise IP systems/Data Centers
- 3+ years of client confronting Technical Support involvement in Internet security items like Stateful/Application firewalls and any of the advancements like IPSec VPN, Anti-Virus, IPS, SSL or Wireless system items
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering.
Proficient confirmations from Dell SonicWALL, ICS2, Cisco (CCNP/CCIE), Microsoft and so on.,