we are looking for Php developer at WESTERN LINE
Other responsibilities include:
Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications-Maintaining existing code-base, to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features-Converting data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases
EXPERIENCE : 1 yr or more
Contact No:-022-66154433 / 7738202214
Salary : Depending on Candidates profile
Location- c.p tank charni road.
Interested candidate can call us on 6615 44 33 / 7738202214 between 10.30-6.30 or
can mail us on hr@placementmumbai. com
B.tech/MCA/B.sc : 2014,15,16,17 (Only Male candidtes are eligible )
Mandatory Skill set (All) : Manual : All topics
Selenium: locators, selectactions, popups, xpath functions, waitstatements, testIngbasic frameworks
Java: oops, collections, strings exceptions,
SQL: DML,DDL,Subqueries, Joinsbasics of triggers
Job Location: Hyderabad
Exp Level : 1 - 2 years
Job Description: Will be working as part of technical support team at offshore and should be flexible enough to work in shifts on rotation basis.
• Must have very good communication skills (oral and written).
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- The primary responsibility is to support the existing or implement new messaging Infrastructure.
- Escalation point for L1 & L2
- Assist Managers & Leads
- At least 6+ years of experience in implementing, supporting and administering enterprise scale messaging and collaboration environments (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync/Skype)
- Install, configure & troubleshoot different roles of Exchange servers
- Mailbox Database and Public Folder Database Creation, Deletion, handling permission issues and managing replication
- Managing DAG and CAS Arrays, troubleshooting failover issues, addition and deletion of Exchange servers from clusters
- Migration of an on-premise Exchange environment to Exchange 2010/2013 or to Office 365
- Troubleshooting inbound and outbound queues, mail routing issues, server errors, mail delivery latency issues, analysis of NDR
- Configure, maintain & troubleshoot email gateways, anti-spam (Proof point, Barracuda, Mimecast, etc...)
- Handling OWA, ActiveSync related issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- With an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Install, configure, maintain & troubleshoot DirSync, AD FS
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Office 365 environment
- Install, configure & troubleshoot Microsoft Lync
- Troubleshoot Lync client issues related to IM, Voice, Video, Desktop Sharing etc.
- Unified Messaging, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos and DNS.
- PowerShell cmdlet and scripting knowledge
- Certification in ITIL will be a strong plus
- Certification: MCSA or MCITP in Exchange or MCSE certification in Exchange 2013 is a strong plus