- Lead the design, development, and enhancement of software for an advanced object-oriented Modeling and including full life cycle support (requirements, design, implementation, testing, and debugging).
- Use object-oriented design and development techniques in C++ programming language.
- Analyze software complexity and select the best algorithms and tools to meet critical performance criteria.
- Contribute to specifications, software design documents, and user documentation and presentations for peers and customers internal and external to APL.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Desired Skills Required:
Responsibilities for the Position :
- 2+ years experience developing in C++.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years- experience building multi-threaded solutions on Linux.
- Understanding of Object Oriented, Design and Concepts (Extensive use of UML Designs)