Responsibilities and Duties
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Experience: 1 YEARS TO 3 YEARS
Previous Job Exp: Candidate with MVC knowledge will have added advantage.
Candidate Must Be Very Good At Web API, MVC Framework and Web socket
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 15,000.00 to 22,000.00 /month
Excellent job Opportunities for Oracle EBS/ Fusion Consultants (Technical/ Functional/ TechnoFunctional- HCM/ OAF/ Taleo/ EPM/ Financial etc. )- BANGALORE/ DUBAI/ SAUDI/ KUWAIT. Exp.- 6+ Years. Joining time: Max. 20 Days. Excellent Communication. Kindly contact Ramesh- 7829382777, email@example.com
Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements.
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders.
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales
· Generate new business using potential customer networks
· Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Qualification: Any Graduate, preferred MBA
The Quality Assurance Technician / Engineer is responsible for the web-based applications and Mobile application. Maintain, manage software revisions and build Installer for products release. This role requires a strong ability to quickly determine the best test approach for an assigned project, the ability to work efficiently, independently, and to be able to handle multiple projects concurrently. The test engineer should have a working knowledge of the Software Testing Life Cycle and will be involved in all phases of verification testing (test case development and execution, reviewing requirements) and the validation process. The test engineer will verify field reported problems in the test lab. In addition, the test engineer will supply product information to the technical writing staff to facilitate the creation of documentation
Roles & Responsibility
• Ability to follow instructions accurately to conduct tests that ensure the application/system performs properly according to design/end-user specifications and requirements on all projects. • Handles multiple projects simultaneously, learns new applications quickly, and tests on a variety of platforms. • Develops test plans, scenarios, and cases used in testing based on business requirements, technical specifications and/or product knowledge to ensure they function properly. • Documents test results, release notes and troubleshooting guide needed for field support. • Documents detailed steps involved in reproducing a problem which will be helpful for development. • Clearly communicates testing and project status. • Training and providing help for support on new products and features. • Work with support department in troubleshooting field issues that may arise. • Complies with/enforces standards and regularly participates in process improvement activities. • Has the ability to work in a team environment with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Candidate with hands on experience on automation tools like Selenium and performance testing will be preferred. Any certification in QA will be added advantage.
Qualification: Moderate to Advanced knowledge of Unix environments and SQL B.E, B.Tech
Greetings for the day!!!
We Xindo Window Pvt Ltd are a manufacturer and marketer of uPVC doors, windows, modular (home & officer furniture), trap doors and sliding / Roller mesh. We are based out of Chennai, having branch office at Bangalore and operates across the nation. As we are growing with excellent pace looking out for young and talented resource who is passionate about marketing profession with an aspiration to grow in their professional path along with organization.
Find the below desired candidate profile and interested candidates can directly apply or reach us at 9940 148 606 to schedule an interview with us.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Kathirvel Venu - HR
9940 148 606
Urgently needed fresher graduate junior engineer for industrial work.
needs to preformed as per the requirements of the industry.