Innovays Business Services Pvt Ltd offers Directory Assistance, Database Management Services. Data Mining and IT Outsourcing services to the Telecommunications, Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Banking & Financial, Contact Center and other enterprise markets across the globe. Innovays has developed service offerings with leading-edge companies like GE, Cartus, O2- UK, Motorola, IBM and many other leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) providers in the United States, Canada and European countries. Because we have a lifetime commitment to the service industry, we offer a degree of understanding unequalled by any other data or polling company.
Designation: Lead Generation Executive
Salary: 1,32,000 - 1,90,000 + Incentives
Shift: Night Shift
Industry Type: Information Service Sector (ITES/KPO)
Company URL: http://www.innovays.com
Well versed in Ms-Office Package: Word, Excel, and good internet browsing skills
Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
Interview Timing: Mon – Fri (4:00 PM to 8:00 PM)
Interested Candidates can send their updated resume to email@example.com
Innovays Business Services Pvt Ltd
#15, 5th Floor, “KMJ Arcadia”
Industrial Main Road, 5th Block Koramangala, Bangalore 560095
Contact Name: Vinay S
Office Phone: 080 41509696
We are hiring for an experienced Telemarketing cum Field executive for our Branch office at *Bangalore*
We are a 7 year old leading Business consultant having head office in Chennai and branch offices across South India (Bangalore, Hyderabad and Tiruppur)
Desired Candidate Profile:
Candidate must be a Graduate with 1 - 3 years experience in Telemarketing/Telecalling/Direct sales and Document collections.
Should have good presentation skills and marketing attitude.
Good team player.
Should have excellent communication skills in English, Hindi and Kannada.
Should be willing to relocate in Bangalore.
Male candidate only preferred for this job profile.
Two wheeler is Mandatory.
Salary will not be a constraint for right candidates.
Petrol conveyances and attractive incentives will be provided
Interested candidates can contact 044 43018456
Responsibilities and Duties
Roles & Responsibilities:
To call prospective customers and generate interest in the product.
Create member interest in the product by communicating its features passionately.
Qualifying new business leads as a result of cold calling on LGA data.
To generate quality appointments for the sales team that result in sales.
Maintain database in order to maintain call and appointment records.
Making outbound calls for generating appointments for business development team.
Ability to develop maintain positive working relationship with client.
Follow up with incoming leads.
Generate leads prospects over the phoneSorting out payment plans, recording payments that are made, chasing debtors and late payments.
Collection of cheque and payment related documents from clients.
Follow-up with customers for overdue payments.
Should be open for both field and official works.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Male candidates with any graduate having 1 to 3 years experience in telemarketing and document collections are eligible to apply.
Willing to work or relocate in Bangalore is mandatory.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Responsibilities to the Marketing Manager:
Ø Responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organization through effective planning and budgeting.
Ø To set the targets for the sales executives and other sales representatives. A sales manager must ensure the targets are realistic and achievable.
Ø To frame strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. He is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members
Ø It is the sales manager’s duty to map potential customers and generate leads for the organization. He should look forward to generating new opportunities for the organization.
Ø Motivating team members is one of the most important duties of a sales manager. He needs to make his team work as a single unit working towards a common objective.
Ø He must ensure team members share cordial relationship with each other.
Ø Develop lucrative incentive schemes and introduce monetary benefits to encourage them to deliver their level best. Appreciate whenever they do good work.
Ø It is the sales manager’s duty to ensure his team is delivering desired results. Supervision is essential. Track their performances.
Ø Ask them to submit a report of what all they have done throughout the week or month
Ø He is the one who takes major decisions for his team. He should act as a pillar of support for them and stand by their side at the hours of crisis.
Ø A sales manager should set an example for his team members. He should be a source of inspiration for his team members.
Ø A sales manager is responsible for not only selling but also maintaining and improving relationships with the client.
Ø Assist in developing and execution of marketing communication plans
Ø Contribute to developing / executing creative and out-of-box marketing campaigns in Print media
Ø Creative concepts in newspaper advertisement activity and generating leads
Ø Coordination for promotional materials like Brochures, Flyers and other materials
Ø Ensures all the promotional materials are available on time.
Ø Closely work with design team for advertisement design and other print promotional materials.
Ø Prepare reports on actual activities and analyzing the impact on the same
Ø Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget and results
Ø To research & Evaluate competitive market environment
Ø To analyze and make potential strategic partner relationships for Field Marketing activities
Ø Overall Strategic Planning and Implementation.
Ø Organizational skills.
Ø Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Ø Negotiating capacity.
Ø Initiative and Decision Making Skills.
Ø Ability to handle team.
Ø Experience in administrative positions.
Ø IT skills (MS Office).
Ø Knowledge of accounting, construction and mechanics is an advantage.
Master Degree is an added Advantage.
To source and identify customers
To arrange site visits.
Promotions: Should promote company’s products.
Negotiating with customers.
Maintaining good relationship with customers pre and post sales.
Customers Data Management
To follow up with customers continuously
The Candidate should be fluent in English and Kannada
Excellent Communication Skills
Proficient Computer Knowledge
Proficient Knowledge about Real Estate Industry.
Knowledge about Marketing Tools and Techniques.
Fresher – 1 years or 10 th or puc
Salary and Attractive incentives as per industry standards ,conveyance allowance,mobile charges ,incentives
Send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate recruitment.
Due to our rapid growth, an exciting opportunity with this booming business awaits the right candidate. This is a dynamic, fast-paced and friendly environment that will suit an energetic and strategic thinker with clear vision and solid networking and communication skills.
You'll work as a trusted and integral team member reporting directly to the General Manager- Operations & Admin, responsible for researching new business opportunities and finding new clients, leveraging the company reputation and your own industry contacts to best effect.
Your responsibilities will include:
You will need:
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits, including a competitive salary, a friendly team, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities for training and development. This is a challenging role that will deliver great rewards to the right applicant.
- The primary responsibility is to support the existing or implement new messaging Infrastructure.
- Escalation point for L1 & L2
- Assist Managers & Leads
- At least 6+ years of experience in implementing, supporting and administering enterprise scale messaging and collaboration environments (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync/Skype)
- Install, configure & troubleshoot different roles of Exchange servers
- Mailbox Database and Public Folder Database Creation, Deletion, handling permission issues and managing replication
- Managing DAG and CAS Arrays, troubleshooting failover issues, addition and deletion of Exchange servers from clusters
- Migration of an on-premise Exchange environment to Exchange 2010/2013 or to Office 365
- Troubleshooting inbound and outbound queues, mail routing issues, server errors, mail delivery latency issues, analysis of NDR
- Configure, maintain & troubleshoot email gateways, anti-spam (Proof point, Barracuda, Mimecast, etc...)
- Handling OWA, ActiveSync related issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize, organize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- With an ISP/Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Install, configure, maintain & troubleshoot DirSync, AD FS
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot Office 365 environment
- Install, configure & troubleshoot Microsoft Lync
- Troubleshoot Lync client issues related to IM, Voice, Video, Desktop Sharing etc.
- Unified Messaging, Active Directory, LDAP, Kerberos and DNS.
- PowerShell cmdlet and scripting knowledge
- Certification in ITIL will be a strong plus
- Certification: MCSA or MCITP in Exchange or MCSE certification in Exchange 2013 is a strong plus
- Lead the design, development, and enhancement of software for an advanced object-oriented Modeling and including full life cycle support (requirements, design, implementation, testing, and debugging).
- Use object-oriented design and development techniques in C++ programming language.
- Analyze software complexity and select the best algorithms and tools to meet critical performance criteria.
- Contribute to specifications, software design documents, and user documentation and presentations for peers and customers internal and external to APL.
Mandatory Skills Required:
Desired Skills Required:
Responsibilities for the Position :
- 2+ years experience developing in C++.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years- experience building multi-threaded solutions on Linux.
- Understanding of Object Oriented, Design and Concepts (Extensive use of UML Designs)
- Experience developing voice/video streaming solutions.
- Experience developing and debugging software
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology and tools.Good communication skills through email, specs and design docs.
- Experience with scripts: Python.
- Experience with protocols: RTP/RTCP, SIP, H.323.
- Contributions to open source projects.
- Experience building encoding/transcoding systems.
Relevant Experience : Min 3 years of experience working on Windows Server Infrastructure and at least 1 year of L2 level support on Windows Sever, Hardware and VMware
Educational Qualification : Bachelors/Master's Degree in any stream (engineering background preferred) with excellent academic track record.
Job Description :
- The primary responsibility is to work on the existing or new Incidents, Service requests and Tasks
- Escalation point for L1 and triage the unresolved incidents or Requests to L3
- Installed, Configured, maintained and have done troubleshooting of Windows Server operating systems
- Added and removed Windows server features and roles such as Terminal servers (RDS), DNS, DHCP, etc.-
- Done troubleshooting using Performance Monitor or any other tools, Event Viewer and Task Manager
VMWare : Created Virtual Machine, performed cloning, created and deleted snapshots, added and removed hardware resources on GuestOS
Hardware : Configured and performed basic troubleshooting of RAID (Software and hardware) and comfortable using disk management tools.
Active directory : configured and performed basic troubleshooting of Active directory, DNS and Group Policy, DHCP.
Exchange : Have created User, shared and conference mailbox. Have done troubleshooting for inbound and outbound mail queues.
Linux : Install any distributions if Linux OS, troubleshooting server performance using various tools like tar, rpm, yum, apt-get, Configure, Manage & troubleshoot User /Group permission
Anti-Virus : Have done troubleshooting AV definitions updates, cleaned, deleted & quarantine infected files
Patch management : Has done windows server patching using tools such as WSUS, SCCM, LANDesk etc
- Candidate working with Managed Services/IT Services company is preferred, and a background in dealing with global teams and remote teams will be a strong plus
- Knowledge on ITIL will be a strong plus
- MCSA Certification on Windows server 2008 or 2012 is a strong plus