· Candidate should be good in communication & written skill.
· Understanding of tool chain - Cross compilers, debuggers, Boot loader, Flash
· Strong knowledge of OOPs and OS concepts, Linux Operating system
· should be able to pick up new techniques & adaptable.
· Design and develop mobile applications on native Android or iOS platform. Unity 3D will be an added advantage.
· Implement web services like XML/JSON, push notifications, cloud messaging
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
· Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
· Help maintain code quality and automation
· Must have experience in integrating with web services and UI implementation.
· Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms, memory management, file I/O, concurrency and multi-threading.
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business and client goals.
· Work with team members, including design, technical, and quality assurance resources, to estimate scope and timeline of projects.
· Need to be consistently good at skills like Technical Documentations, Communication as well as Business requirements Interpretations
Pluses (Added Advantage):
· Portfolio of previous apps in Google Play
· Experience with or eager to learn iOS development
· Experience integrating with the Android SDK/NDK is a plus
· Can communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
· Knowledge of complete application’s product cycle
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
· Minimum 3+ yrs of Android application development experience in a technology company
· Good programming skills in Android, Java & SDK; proficient with REST, JSON, third party APIs
· Exposure to modern web development practices - source control using Git, SVN, Continuous integration, Continuous Deployment, Integration testing etc is reqd
· Good communication (verbal & written) skills required
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple priorities concurrently
· Good team skills... ability to work collectively towards team goals