Good knowledge in Windows, Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Internet Explorer, other browsers, desktops, laptops, printers, networked copiers, NIC’s, LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
· Preferred MCSE / CCNA Certification
· Good knowledge in Router & Switch installations.
· Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems. When unable to resolve, escalate to second or third level in accordance with Help Desk escalation processes.
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows OS issues and Microsoft Office and any other authorized desktop applications
· Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
· Manage service requests, software installations, new computer setups, upgrades, etc.
· Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
· Troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
· Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
· Coordination with vendors for purchase of IT equipment’s as per the requirement
· Installing new hardware (servers, printers, computer work stations etc.) and software’s
· Fixing network faults and Network maintenance
· Patching of network and phone cables
· Making of Cat 5 / Cat 6 network cables were necessary
· Responsible for managing backups
· Liaison with BSNL and ISPs.