One of our clients has Urgent requirement for Chief Finance Officer
Please go through the following details:
As a key member of the Executive Management team, the Chief Financial Officer will report to the CEO and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance and regulatory & tax compliance.
* Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
* Setting up of accounting process and accounting system.
* Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
* Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
* Preparation of financial statements like Balance sheet, ROI, profit and loss, cash flow statements etc.
*Contribute to the preparation of monthly income and expenditure statements and budget comparison and cash flow reports.
* Prepare financial year end schedules, including debtors and creditors, and ensure all accounting requirements, up to and including trial balance, are complete.
*Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting (VAT, Service Tax, PT, TDS etc).
*Liaise with and assist external auditor in respect of annual financial statements and related matters.
*Administer and reconcile tax accounts and make the appropriate returns to relevant statutory agencies.
Qualifications and Requirements:
BS/B.Com in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or CA highly desirable
5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in e- commerce industry.
*Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with staff at remote locations essential.
*Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
*High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Other Skills & Abilities:
PC proficiency is essential (Windows environment) and strong working knowledge of Excel/ Tally is preferred.
Salary: Upto - 25L PA
Gender: Preferably male
Please contact 9980848529 or mail ur cv to firstname.lastname@example.org