Purpose of Role: Responsible for supporting customers through emails, phones and chats to address their questions
- Take care of customer enquiries via email, chat and phone, assessing individual problems and taking appropriate action to ensure that customer needs are met.
- Report system bugs and general problems experienced by the customers to the specialized departments or CS Management.
- Ensure accurate documentation and confidentiality of customer information.
- Liaise with various teams in Gibraltar, Sofia, Vienna and NJ to resolve customer queries
- Review QM evaluations of their contacts to acknowledge the coaching points and implement it
- Liaise with the QM team to suggest changes in the Standard Operating Procedure where needed
- Transfer customer contact to the Payment Operations or Risk Operations team if needed.
- Spoken and Written English required to an advanced level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Graduate by academic qualification with at least one-year work experience
- Experience in using MS-Office applications
- A flair for customer service and ability to work in night shifts.
- Reasonable analytical skills.
- Previous experience in international BPOs
- Fluent in English and the work culture to cater better to the needs of the USA, Canada and European customers.