We are looking for "Manager Sourcing - Direct / Indirect Materials" for Bangalore location.
Qualifications: BE / BTech
Desired Experience: 7yrs to 8yrs experience in a manufacturing environment.
Key Skills Required:
• Should have experience in strategic sourcing and supply chain management of a precision engineering/auto component /automobile industry/ MNC exposure is preferred.
• Must have experience in sourcing of machined components, forgings and castings, indirect material such as consumables, tools oils etc., capital goods buying.
• Hands on experience in identifying, evaluating and developing vendors with right quality, delivery and cost.
• Knowledge on costing is a must.
• Must have experience in Cost Reduction/ Value Engineering Projects.
• PPAP exposure is preferred
• SAP knowledge is an added on advantage.
• Must have experience in project management skills.
• Must have experience in working with cross functional team.
• Results-driven and should have lead a team of Sourcing professionals.
• Must be good in communication and interpersonal Skills
• Must possess analytical and problem solving skills.
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
• Coordinating and controlling the order cycle and associated information systems.
• Analyzing data to monitor performance and plan improvements and demand.
• Allocating and managing staff resources according to changing needs.
• Liaising and negotiating with customers and suppliers.
• Developing business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
• Implementing health and safety procedures;
• Develop strategies for sourcing and supply chain
• Develop and manage a good supplier base
• Project management
• Setting objectives and planning projects
• Working on new supply strategies
Interested candidates can share profiles to : email@example.com