We are looking for "Project Purchase / Buyer - Engineer" , Bangalore & Hosur locations.
• Graduation in Mechanical Engineering/ B. Tech with around 7 to 12 years of
experience with strong exposure to commodities viz., Castings, Forgings,
Machined parts etc.,
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Anticipate the specific requirements for new programs (supplier technologies,
geographical location and target costs).
• Ensure the commodity panel strategy is appropriate to support the acquisition.
• Select and pilot suppliers from the agreed supplier panel in order to achieve
• Contribute to the conception of the client offer: participate in the project team
from Faiveley’s business award.
• Ensure supplier selection from the agreed supplier panel: identify, in
accordance with the commodity buyer, and consult suppliers.
• Negotiate or participate with the commodity buyers/ Corporate lead buyers in
supplier negotiations and the final choice of suppliers.
• Direct performance follow-up during the project phase: manage suppliers,
compare costs with objectives, ensure quality during the project phase,
respect delivery deadlines and in particular ensure that the project purchasing
phases ( described in the Faiveley’s APQP methodology ) are supported within
the framework of the Project phases.
• Ensure early involvement of the plant commodity buyers in the project before
the series phase.
• Manage specific mandated suppliers when requested and agreed with
INterested candidates can share profiles to : firstname.lastname@example.org