We are looking for "Risk Manager " Bangalore location.
Desired Experience: 7-8 years in IT, Project Management or Risk management/internal Audit, quality - quick adaptation to role-needs in Group Risk office expectation.
Key Skills and Accountabilities:
• As a Risk Manager in Business Finance team, he/she will be responsible to track and build risk management as thrust in the business grows.
• Develop new risk management models for implementation across Business on the Top risks at an organization level.
• Work with various Business teams in understanding risks and building operating mechanisms to proactively capture risks related to Customer reassurance, Large programs, Process & Controls etc. Having quarterly reviews of Business/Strategic & Operational risks and track mitigation plans.
• Identify process gaps and weaknesses in functional areas and implement corrective measures with stakeholder buy in.
• Involve in the operating & strategic planning cycles in bringing out risk both on short term and long term basis.
• Directly participate in a few projects where risk is seen - assess, measure, help mitigate along with BU or functional owners/champions.
• Support in building a world class Risk management organization through Networking / Best practices - Consultants, Companies and coverage of Insurance Companies and Analysts.
Interested candidates can share profiles to: email@example.com