- Need Android Developers with 0-5 years’ experience in design and development of Android applications including Hybrid approach and HTML5/CSS3 based development.
- Junior profiles can also apply if have a strong command over Android Applications Design and Development skills.
- Should have good Java/J2EE skills along with strong hand-on experience in Android SDK, JSON, XML and SQLLite database, HTTP, RESTful & SQLLite Web Services.
Solid understanding of full mobile development life cycle with experience of creating and deploying UI components using third party libraries like social media, maps etc; interfaces with remote data sources.
- Higher preference to candidates with experience/skills of other mobile development platforms also like iOS, J2ME, BREW, PalmOS, or Windows Mobile in addition to Android development skill-set.
- Design, Develop, Test and Deploy Android based complete applications using HTML5 based hybrid approach or discrete components of larger apps using Java and the Android SDK.
- Prototype new and redesign features of mobile apps.
- Contribute to the software architecture, and help to shape the development process.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune.
- Work closely with the Product Manager, and rest of the mobile team, to continually improve the development process and the product quality.
- Should be able to work as an independent contributor and also lead the team of junior Java/Android developers at times.
- A Bachelor's degree preferably a BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/BSc or equivalent.
- Candidates with other degrees and good hands on Java & Android knowledge will also be considered.
Job Location: Chandigarh IT Park